The $2000 small business website package includes:
Additional pages or more advanced website features will be quoted upon request. Advanced features include things like CRM integration (such as Salesforce or Constant Contact), events registration/ticketing, and e-commerce / website shopping cart.
- The design of your website will automatically adapt to any screen sizeSmartphone-friendly website design
- Pages can include things like a team bios page, contact form, and moreUp to 5 content pages
- Allows you to easily make changes to page text and add blog entries yourselfBuilt on Wordpress platform
- A free tool you can use to see what kind of traffic your website getsGoogle Analytics integration
- New businesses often don't have a logo yet, and I can take care of that!Logo design, if needed
Websites require hosting, which is where they live on the internet. I can handle that for your if managing your own hosting account sounds daunting. Hosting your website with me includes domain name registration.
Your monthly hosting with Mintclick can also include website maintenance – I keep your website software up to date, fix any future issues that arise, and make changes to whenever you need them.
SEO stands for “search engine optimization”. I optimize your website’s content so that customers searching for your type of service or product will be able to find you on Google and elsewhere.
This retainer service includes researching competitor websites and analyzing search traffic to your website until your website ranks high in relevant search results. New websites start at the bottom with Google and have to earn their way to the top.
Whether you need ecommerce website sales, in-store/restaurant foot traffic, sales leads, or quality website traffic, I can use online advertising to give you a boost.
The ad platforms I specialize in are Facebook, Instagram, and Google Adwords. Different platforms are more or less useful depending on the type of business, and I will research your industry to find the best solution(s) for you.